Chartered Accountants Singapore Auditors Alliances
We are a network of auditing, financial and accounting experts who provide auditing, accounting and other services for our clients. We combined our force to help businesses to comply with local accounting and tax regulations.Read More
From registering a new business to business market valuation, preparing tax calculation and submission, plus corporate secretarial services, we provide overall service related to your business’ accounting needs.Read More
We form alliances with other service providers to provide our clients a one stop service provider. The combined services enable you to leave your accounting needs to us so you may concentrate on growing your business to reach the goals.Read More
Overview of Our Services
We are committed to delivering independent, efficient and quality audit of financial statements:
- Risk-based approach focused on maintaining high audit quality tempered with our understanding of our client’s operating environment
- Comprehensive and objective examination of the business underlying numbers
- Independent verification of financial data to provide insight and comfort for management and third party interests
- We assist companies in their preparation of their income tax computations and the necessary supporting schedules, as well as complete the tax return for their submission to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore
- We offer guidance to investors venturing in the region, giving advise on how to structure their investments to achieve optimal after-tax returns
- Assistance for our client in registering their GST and prepare and submission of GST returns on quarterly basis.
We are committed to provide professional corporate secretarial services to ensure effective compliance through our associates:
- Providing advice the appropriate type of legal entity and secretarial services to meet our client’s need, be it local company, branch of foreign entity, limited liability partnership, sole proprietor, representative office, society or charity.
- Assisting in administration such as book-keeping and accounting services, payroll matters for compliance requirements, administrative processes.
- Helping our client to understand the value of their business for the purpose of transaction, regulatory compliance or litigation.